Q-FINITY offers interesting positions with promising opportunities and perspectives. We are looking for generalists and experts who are committed to the planning, implementation, integration and further development of our holistic quality concepts. Successful candidates are expected to demonstrate a high level of motivation and mobility.
In exchange for your commitment, your social skills and your abilities, we offer you an attractive and inspiring working environment as well as far-reaching opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Junior Consultant (JC1000-1)
If you are interested, please contact us or send us your application directly, preferably by email (email@example.com)
Telefon +49 6831 5168850
Junior Consultant (JC1000-1)
QFINITY∞ is a consulting company, operating worldwide, based in Saarland, Germany. Our company was founded in 2004 with the vision of combining process management with the requirements for the validation of computerized systems and deploying this through an integrated service portfolio. Experiences from a multitude of projects of all sizes created a solid basis to be able to offer our customers suitable solutions for their requirements. Our customers include pharmaceutical and medical technology companies as well as their suppliers and service providers. Through active membership in associations and organisations as well as numerous contacts to national and international authorities, we are very familiar both with the applicable standards and with future developments.
For our location in Dillingen we are looking for a Junior Consultant in the field of Validation of Computerized Systems (CSV).
You are jointly responsible for the implementation of company regulations and support our customers in the operative project business. You will support project team members in complying with internal guidelines and actively participate in reaching project milestones. As a Junior Consultant you will get to know many different systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Manufacturing Execution System (MES) or Document Management Systems (DMS) and gain a deep insight into the world of pharmaceutical and medical technology companies. You will primarily support manufacturers of pharmaceutical as well as medical products. You will get to know the world of business processes within the departments of the respective customer organizations as well as their application and IT infrastructure.
- Ideally, a degree in business administration, business informatics or business administration with a focus on IT (not a must).
- Confident use of Microsoft Office
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel within and outside Europe
- Fluent English
- Confident and open demeanor
- Organized and disciplined work style
- High commitment to quality
- A high level of commitment to your work
- Reliability and punctuality
- Process-oriented and critical thinking
- Integrity as a guiding principle for action
- Customer-oriented thinking and acting
- High sense of responsibility and reliable working methods
- Idealism, enthusiasm as well as strong self-initiative and self-motivation
- Dynamism and flexibility
- Factual and calm conduct in stressful situations
- Team orientation, but also assertiveness and conflict management skills
- A challenging and exciting job in a successful company
- Interesting opportunities for professional and personal development
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- Very good working environment and attractive contractual terms